2016년 11월 15일 화요일

More about overwatch

Today I will tell you more about Overwatch.

I enjoy playing overwatch whenever I have free time.
 
I want to play overwatch every day.
 
This is the game :

                                                                   overwatch is fun

                                            
                                                         I will now introduce the characters
                                                   

                                                 This Character is Genji My most Character

                     
                                                   


                      
   
                                                 This Character is McCree My second Character

                                             
`
This Character is Reaper My Third Character
 
All Character is fun.
 
 
 
 
ByeBye




















댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기